Writing for the sitecentre® blog is easy; however, we have a couple of requirements for your submission to be accepted. We are not a PBN or blogging platform; we are a genuine business offering an opportunity to contribute value to our readership.
We’re looking for content that genuinely provides value to our audience, focusing on digital marketing, branding, web design, SEO, and paid advertising. We do not post on social media, so these will not be approved.
Your article must not be promotional and must be well-structured, well written and researched. The article must also not be posted anywhere else.
You must also comply with the following:
- The required word count is between 2,500 and 4,000 words.
- Internal links to our content and external links to relative sources.
- One image or graphic per 500 words with image credits.
- Proper English is required; it will not be considered if the article is low-quality, poorly written, or researched.
Please also note the following:
- If your content is AI-generated or assisted, it’ll be rejected, typically lacking research, citing resources, poorly structured sentences, and paragraph flow.
- Our editors will audit the article; please notify us if you require anything to be left, as links and content may be swapped out for better resources.
- US English will be converted to AU English.
- We use advanced tracking technologies. If low-quality tier 2 links are detected, the article will automatically be disabled and turned off, and those links will automatically be disavowed. This applies to tier 2 links, bookmarks and weird social signals.
- The article can be published with your name, business and bio; however, we require at least 4 article submissions; otherwise, it’ll be published under one of our authors.
- If you’re an Australian digital marketing agency or offer the same services as we do, please don’t apply.
- We will likely not link to you if you have received a Google penalty or your organic traffic has dropped significantly in the past two years.
- The only reason your link would be removed from our website is if the page becomes a 40* or a 50* error for longer than 30 days or a 301 to an alternate domain.
- We do not link to website home pages; links must be to a blog article or a service page with a natural anchor (No exact match money terms).
Our guidelines seem strict; however, those who put the effort to provide value will be rewarded knowing that the content published here is high-quality, and there is no way to bypass our strict guidelines. Your work will be protected on a quality blog that only links to authoritative websites.
Topic Ideas (Updated: September 2023)
If you choose to select one of the following to write about, please let us know so we can remove it from the list to avoid conflicts.
- How to build links for eCommerce stores
- Optimising Offline marketing methods for branded search
- How offline advertising helps SEO
- Improving site performance for SEO
- How to create a design brief for a web designer
- Tips for hiring a web designer
- Best website CMS for small businesses
- Web Design Psychology
- Website Redesign Checklist To Avoid SEO Problems
- Tips for finding design inspiration for a website redesign
- Websites for finding design inspiration
- Forms of “Social Proof” on a website
- Our top picks for WooCommerce Themes
- Why mobile-first indexing changes how websites are built
- Best responsive framework to build on
- Difference between hosting companies
- Why server backups are so important
- HTTP vs. HTTPS for SEO
- Do Domain Names Help With SEO?
- Do Press Releases Work for SEO
- Are Low-Performing Pages Bad for SEO?
- How Long Should Blog Posts Be For SEO
- Yoast SEO Vs. Rank Math
- Outdated Website Design: Is Your Website Stuck In The 90’s
- How to Leverage Personalisation in Your Email Marketing Campaigns
- Everything You Need to Know About SEO Taxonomy
- Why Podcasting Matters to Marketing
- Current Marketing Trends
- Your Ultimate Guide to Awareness Advertising
- What is an Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)?
- Traditional Marketing Vs Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing Trends